Keajra Kadampa Buddhist Center
Annual Fall Fundraiser
Please join us for an afternoon of fun and virtuous competition to help raise funds to support our efforts to relocate Keajra Center.
You can still make a donation ( see the button below)
The Purpose and Goal of this Fundraiser is :
As you might be aware we have begun to run out of comfortable seating and room accommodation for our classes. This is good news from one point of view. Our programs are providing access to the teachings for more and more adults and children . On the other hand, we have had to begin limiting capacity for some of our events. In response to this we are looking to relocate the Center to a larger space with projections to double the size and relocate in central Virginia Beach. This fundraiser is one way to help us prepare for this change. Please consider supporting in whatever way works best for you.
Keajra Kadampa Buddhist Center is a member of the New Kadampa Tradtion, a world-wide union of Kadampa Buddhist Centers with the sole intention to make Buddhist teachings on developing the positive capacity of our mind available to everyone who has the wish in this way. Keajra Kadampa Buddhist Center is a non-profit organization, 100% volunteer run and operated and completely dependent on class fees and donations.
Please consider supporting our effort in any way you can. Thank You!
Where will this take place?
Pinboys at the Beach
1577 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach ,Va 23451
Prizes for Virtuous Competition for all !
Gutter Ball King and Queen
Kids Medals or Ribbons
How can I get Involved with this Fundraiser?
1. Come and Bowl:
- $25/person ( age 13 +)
- $10/child (12 and under)
2. Gather sponsors so I can Bowl and help other participate in this practice of giving.
- Send out an email to all your email friends and family – let them know that this is a worthy cause – ask them to sponsor you , maybe suggesting a $5-$10 dollar donation. Let them know that all donations of any size bring benefit.
- Also your FaceBook friends – even more people to give the opportunity to participate in this practice of giving!
- Get sponsors in your workplace, clubs, gyms, community/neighbors, from your school teacher,etc.
- Don’t leave anyone out!
Here are some incentives (just in case)
- Bring Four Friends, your entry is Free, plus a Free CD for you!
- Raise $300 + in sponsors and choose a Free gift:
A Free Guided Meditation 3-CD set or
A Gift Certificate for 3 – class pass for Drop-In General Program at any location or
A Gift Certificate for a weekend Workshop or Day Course at the Center
- Free CD if you raise $75
3. Make a direct Donation to our “Keajra KBC Relocation Fund”
4. End this afternoon of fun with some Bowling For Peace Cake !!!
Please help Keajra Center and become part of bringing more Peace to the Hampton Roads and Eastern Virginia area.
How Can Register, Sponsor or Donate ? You can still Donate! Thank You!
- Credit Card or PayPal us the Button below:
- Cash , at the center or at Pinboy at the day of but please register by phone with Cris at 757-504-4425. Please contact us with any questions.
- You can write a check made out to KKBC and Mail it to :
Keajra Kadampa Buddhist Center
156 New town Road , Suite A-2
Virginia Beach, Va. 23462